“It’s difficult to secure consent for development in an isolated countryside location. Having been frustrated by the planning process for seven years, Planning Potential successfully secured consent within just seven weeks! This achievement is testament to exceptional design and Planning Potential’s unrivalled ability to present an undeniably compelling case.” - Alex Michaelis, Partner, Michaelis Boyd Associates
“Planning Potential are a crucial part of the ALDI team and a pleasure to work with. They offer a wealth of experience and provide tailored advice that ensures ALDI win community support and secure valuable planning consents, even in the most difficult of circumstances.” - Roland Stanley, Property Director, ALDI
“The team are confident in their approach, easy to work with and experienced in finding an answer to every problem.” - Tracy Puttock, Planning Manager, Ashill Group
“Planning Potential guided us carefully through the complex planning process, specifically in helping promote the design of this exceptional building in a Conservation Area and in the setting of a Listed Building.” - Jeff Shapiro, Director, Raykor
“The experienced, calm and collaborative approach brought by Planning Potential to our complex planning requirements has led to positive outcomes at each turn and helped form meaningful partnerships with respective stakeholders. They come thoroughly recommended.” - Nick Byers, Director, De Beers UK
“We are delighted with the success on this project, which is testament to not only Planning Potentials’ knowledge and experience, but their management of the project and hands on co-ordination of the large multi-disciplinary team, on what is a very technically challenging development. Planning Potential exceeded my expectations and it was delight to work with them.” - Chris Gatland, Head of Planning, Redrow Homes
“I always sleep more easily if Planning Potential are managing the process. They might not be the biggest planning consultancy in the UK, but they are certainly one of the best in terms of service quality, attention to detail, and results delivery.” - Ricardo Rossetti, Land and Planning Director, Redrow Homes
How are we all feeling after our first week of “Freedom”?
As I sit down to write this, I am picturing you out and about – clambering aboard crowded trains, returning to your offices, catching up with...
New NPPF: How does it seek to ensure we tackle climate change and deliver good design?
So, this week we have seen the latest update of the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). The new document updates the version from 2019 and is...
Liverpool Stripped of World Heritage Status
A few months ago, I wrote about my beloved Everton FC being granted planning permission to build a new landmark stadium on the banks of the River...
Natural England’s Biodiversity Metric 3.0. Gets the Nod, but Does it Mean Anything to Communities?
When I mention the word ecology, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Come on, it's an easy guess. I am sure you will...
At Planning Potential, we provide clear and effective advice to meet your specific needs. Since our business was formed in 2005, we've delivered solutions to address a wide variety of planning challenges. We'll help you to achieve the results you seek.
If you're looking for some advice before you acquire a piece of land, need us to prepare and submit a planning application, or simply want to obtain permission for a change in the way your business operates, we have the necessary expertise.
Our planners have a wide range of skills and experience to respond to any challenge and we're always available to provide timely advice – where and when you need it.
What you can expect from us
- The support you need, when you need it – we provide bespoke planning solutions, quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- A consistent and reliable service – from the same consultants, for the duration of your project and beyond.
- More than just planning advice – we will provide you with all the support you need to achieve the outcome you're looking for.
- Successful solutions – we will work with you to develop proposals that are worthy of approval and we'll help you win support from local authorities, politicians and the local community.
- To be kept informed – we'll keep you up to speed with changes in legislation and monitor any issues that may affect your plans.
- Plans you can be proud of – like you, we care about the built environment and want to make a positive contribution to it.
- Responsible project management – our consultants take ownership so that you can focus on running your business.
- Evidence-based advice – we've worked on hundreds of projects over the last 14 years and can draw on our experience to build compelling cases.