We provide insightful, commercially focused and bespoke advice — delivering planning solutions and enabling development.
At Planning Potential, we provide clear and effective advice to meet your specific needs. Since our business was formed in 2005, we've delivered solutions to address a wide variety of planning challenges. We'll help you to achieve the results you seek.
If you're looking for some advice before you acquire a piece of land, need us to prepare and submit a planning application, or simply want to obtain permission for a change in the way your business operates, we have the necessary expertise.
Our planners have a wide range of skills and experience to respond to any challenge and we're always available to provide timely advice – where and when you need it.
With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Bristol, we are well placed to respond to projects throughout the UK.
What you can expect from us
- The support you need, when you need it — we provide bespoke planning solutions, quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- A consistent and reliable service — from the same consultants, for the duration of your project and beyond.
- More than just planning advice — we will provide you with all the support you need to achieve the outcome you're looking for.
- Successful solutions — we will work with you to develop proposals that are worthy of approval and we'll help you win support from local authorities, politicians and the local community.
- To be kept informed — we'll keep you up to speed with changes in legislation and monitor any issues that may affect your plans.
- Plans you can be proud of — like you, we care about the built environment and want to make a positive contribution to it.
- Responsible project management — our consultants take ownership so that you can focus on running your business.
- Evidence-based advice — we've worked on hundreds of projects over the last 14 years and can draw on our experience to build compelling cases.
What our clients say about us
"I always sleep more easily if Planning Potential are managing the process. They might not be the biggest planning consultancy in the UK, but they are certainly one of the best in terms of service quality, attention to detail, and results delivery" - Ricardo Rossetti, Land and Planning Director, Redrow Homes
"The experienced, calm and collaborative approach brought by Planning Potential to our complex planning requirements have led to positive outcomes at each turn and helped form meaningful partnerships with respective stakeholders. They come thoroughly recommended." - Nick Byers, Director, De Beers UK